how much time do you spend here?

bradthegreat

Just wondering how much time everyone spends surfing the forums and such. I say that I spend about 30-45 mins every day on the 'Spot.

That`s quite a good question.

I think I probably spend more time here than anyone else.

However, I can`t say with any accuracy, how long that is.

I guess it`d be somewhere around 12 hours+ per day.

Edit: If you take today as an instance. I logged on at about 2:30pm uk time and I`m still here and it`s currently 3:40am.

Regards Howard :)

Unfortunately, I don`t do anything for a living. I`m disabled due to a car accident several years ago.

That`s why I can spend so much time here.

Regards Howard :)

I think I probably spend more time here than anyone else.

I guess it`d be somewhere around 12 hours+ per day.

I can sometimes spend very little time here for a few days. On average though, I'm probably second only to Howard and sometimes Don in the time I spend here, being anywhere between 6 hours and 10 hours a day. I've had the odd 12 hour day myself :)

bradthegreat said:
Just wondering how much time everyone spends surfing the forums and such. I say that I spend about 30-45 mins every day on the 'Spot.

I'm probably about the same....depends on the day.

I'm on-call, so it'll depend on how the day goes, but thus far I'd say a good five hours. I like to try and help when people appreciate the gesture. I don't get much gratitude from the end users where I work.

I spend less time on here than I probably need to. Probably half an hour or so. I check out about 5 of the forums in depth, and the others I just skim. Hoping the other mods watch them better than I.

I'm somewhere over 2-3 hours a day on average and work full time. I check my "in box" in the morning at 6am and fire off a few replys. When I arrive at work, at 7:30am, I check again for responses or something really interesting in Today's Posts. At lunch I'll pop in for maybe an hour (shhh, sometimes more if it's a busy TS day and not so at work). When I get home I log in and can spend 2 or 3 hours or more. My longest time here was a Saturday a few weeks ago. I logged in at 5am and logged off at 9pm, 16 hours and I don't know..40 posts?
:wave:

Edit: PS, But that is nothing compared to Howard and I remember being on at some ungodly hour (for me at least) and Howard was there and he had been there before i went to sleep and he was there when I went back to sleep and woke up again. That morning I PM'd him and asked him if he ever sleeps.
The man's a machine!!

Yah, I'm another one who is logged on pretty much all day. I seem to go through waves of posting frenzies.

My job is typically an 11-12 hour day, full of meetings. I usually have about 1/2 to 1hr breaks between meetings, so I log in and do what I can to help out. A nice little hobby, and I have learned SO much just from hanging out and doing what I can. Great form of self-study really.

Varies, on average I'd say about an hour a day.

It will be less for a couple of weeks starting next week as I move to another apartment where I won't have ADSL until the second week of June or so.

Right now I'm typing from work because I have nothing else to do :)

Back