How much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much do you guys think this computer would sell for?
I built the computer and tested everything. It is all brand new and works fine.

Pentium D 930 (3GHz Dual Core)
ATI Radeon x1900xt (512MB 256-bit GDDR3)
Western Digital Raptor (74GB 10,000RPM)
Creative SoundBlaster Audigy SE
1GB DDR2 667GHz Dual Channal RAM
CD/DVD ROM Drive
CD/DVD Burner Drive

I customized on Dell and Alienware and it came out to be $2,200-$2,600.

hmm, well last time i checked something on dell i could have built it for way less than its posted price. Sooo id take that into consideration.

computers, like cars, often sell for FAR less than what people expect. There is a market for resellers, but margins are very thin. I used to run a computer salvage business in the arly 1990s.

If you low-level format the harddrive, it could sell to almost $3,000 U.S. Dollars if you can convince someone to buy it.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I have deleted your other thread on this subject.

Please don`t open anymore threads for this. Thanks.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

how are you selling the PC, through ebay or your own cities newspaper. Post some pics and it would make our jobs easier.

...AMD

i'm planning on selling it on ebay, but i'm not sure how much to put it for...if i put it for too much no one will buy it...if i don't put it for enought i won't get enough money to build myself another one...i'm hoping for 500-700 profit

i built it for 1100...

i very highly doubt that you will make a $500 profit, or any at all...as tedster said computers depreciate..i think you may have a better shot selling off the parts individualy..If you did i may be interested in the 1900xt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back