abbasi

Hello,
As probably it's apparent, I'm from Iran. And again as it's
apparent, there are numerous websites that our country has
filtered them (that is the access to them is impossible
normally) like, facebook, twitter and thousands another
websites. To pass from this restriction
, many use some software tools like "psiphon3" and
"freegate" (those are proxies which change our IP addresses)
and so on. But unfortunately nowadays even those tools don't
work as before and almost all of the internet is closed on
us. My question is that, is there any way to pass from these
restrictions?
Thanks in advance

Yes there is, there is a program called a tor browser. This browser pings other computers around the world that have relays set up on it and essentially giving your computer a different IP address(does not run java or flash), also try this unless the websites you may access are whitelisted try vtunnel,I will post the download link later when I have more time because I am at school at the moment.
ps: Your government's filter may be too advanced for this program but it's worth a try. Please post your results and I will see if I can find another way to help you.
pss: remember this may be illegal in your country and I am in no way inciting/responsible that you break your countries laws!

TheDreams: Thank you. I downloaded Tor. When I run the Start Tor Browser.exe file, a window pop ups and writes "loading network status" below "status" section. Why it does not have the address bar and other parts of any other browsers?

Ok well can you please post a screenshot and show me what the problem is?
pss: remember this may be illegal in your country and I am in no way inciting/responsible that you break your countries laws!

TheDreams: Thank you. I downloaded Tor. When I run the Start Tor Browser.exe file, a window pop ups and writes "loading network status" below "status" section. Why it does not have the address bar and other parts of any other browsers?
What you describe is the Vidalia Control Panel, appearing prior to the opening of the browser. You have to wait a little longer for that. In the unlikely case that the browser fails to open, try again.

But you have probably seen it already and you know by now.

One thing to bear in mind though, there's no absolute and guaranteed anonymity, and if your government somehow detects you're using Tor, it may consider you suspect. But that's unlikely.

Also if you try to run Vidalia and you get the following error:
May 09 08:44:20.741 [Notice] Tor v0.2.2.39 (git-bec76476efb71549). This is experimental software. Do not rely on it for strong anonymity. (Running on Windows 7 Service Pack 1 [workstation])
May 09 08:44:20.741 [Warning] Warning from libevent: evsig_init: socketpair: Invalid argument [WSAEINVAL ]
May 09 08:44:20.742 [Notice] Initialized libevent version 2.0.20-stable using method win32. Good.
May 09 08:44:20.750 [Notice] Opening Socks listener on **************
May 09 08:44:20.751 [Warning] Socket creation failed.
May 09 08:44:20.751 [Notice] Opening Control listener on ***************
May 09 08:44:20.751 [Warning] Socket creation failed.
May 09 08:44:20.751 [Warning] Failed to parse/validate config: Failed to bind one of the listener ports.
May 09 08:44:20.751 [Error] Reading config failed--see warnings above.
I don't think you will be able to run it(the **** represent IP address) but if you do not get the error in the log you should be good, if the control panel goes non-responsive, just let it run its course and keep it open(should become responsive within and few minutes, if it does not open the tor browser within like 3 minutes I would just close the program through task manager(if non-responsive) and start over. Good Luck.

Ok well can you please post a screenshot and show me what the problem is?
Yeah of course. But the possibilities of this forum is different versus other forums. When I want to insert an image, the window wants it's URL rather than browse to my image location! so how to insert?

so how to insert?
Below is a screenshot of which shows how to add a file(picture) first click the upload a file, then double click your file and then click post reply.

Attachments

• pic.PNG
    pic.PNG
    148.5 KB · Views: 9
Your welcome.

I tried the Tor browser. After waiting more than an hour half, nothing happened! Seems never happen! Anyway, thank you guys for your help trying but apparently the restrictions are very strict. It needs really professional solutions.:(

You don't have to wait an hour for Tor, only a few minutes. Then it's better to try again.

If you've given up on Tor after re-trying, go here:
anonymouse
and enter the URL you want in the space provided.

I should say, I'm a computer programmer, so never give up against problems :), but since think probably the solution Tor engages doesn't have such power to break the gov restrictions down so tried to go on another solution.
OW, it's filtered as well:confused: .

Umm well try to go to https://vtunnel.com
Sorry I didn't make it a link I'm on my iPod
Enter in the URL that you want to visit in the dialog box.

I'm a computer programmer
Why not try to program your own Internet Browser that links with another satellite(like in another country) or website?
ps: I am currently working on my own OS(with its own browser) so maybe I can find a way that can limit the amount of restrictions that people can place on it, idk its just an idea.

@TheDream: Absolutely you should don't have any responsibility about my purpose that is trying to break the web surfing filtering down, because you just kindly try to help me, :). Yes I'm a computer programmer, but creating a web browser which can be like a pointed diamond to cut the Internet surfing restrictions, contains of two parts; first is programming and second is the Computer Networking (which I'm very novice on that area), so I should forget that atleast for now. If you can make an OS, e.g. like BSD which is most safe OS, and create a web browser to be helpful for filtered web, so it can be very GREAT. I try that link you posted on my office and post again the result. Because my home Internet bandwidth is very low. I want to say I appreciate very much that you are helping me. Thanks.
PS: I program in C++ and now only in console section, I should pass this section to graphic section to make software like browsers.

I tried that link ( https://vtunnel.com). After waiting about 1 minute the browser showed "The webpage is not available" like below image (Capture.PNG). When I looked my LAN settings, it was fine like following image (Capture1.PNG).!!
My Internet bandwidth is 1Mbps.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    32 KB · Views: 9
  • Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    61.1 KB · Views: 8
Because you seem a good member, showing continued interest and providing feedback, I’ll make one more attempt to see if you can be helped.

From what you report, it seems your government is blocking all major proxifying tools and sites.

So it seems to me, your remaining chance is to try using loose anonymous proxies in your browser. The hope is that the authorities haven’t found a way to block all these too. You find these anonymous proxies with their respective ports by searching the web. Then you have to figure out how to enter one of them in your browser and configure it to use it. This is not difficult, especially for a programmer, and should be under the tools tab of your browser.

bobcat:
That solution you stated returns me to my first step for getting rid of those numerous restrictions! It was surfing the web and closing my eyes and click on any one which says, here is an anonymous proxy or website, before post that issue to techspot.
I completely appreciate your posts for helping me but if you give me a clear tool, or something like that it might be very helpful.
PS: Even if I found a good tool to bypass those snags I should use that with fear because all of my Internet traffic goes to that server apparently. Think how should I open my facebook account by entering my email and password using that tool.
Thanks.

This is my screenshot when going to facebook using hotspot.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    160.2 KB · Views: 12
Back