How to make pointer context jump (focus) to window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Dell Inspiron 9400 laptop with a GeForce 7800 video card and a 22" Dell LCD display in dual-display mode (one big desktop). When I ALT-TAB from one app to another, I would like my pointer to jump to the new application automatically (so I don't have to manually move it all the way across the big desktop by hand). Lazy? Yes, I am. Thanks for any help.

That "snap to" option is only for dialog boxes. I want to have the pointer jump to (the center?) of the window I just ALT-TAB'd to.

Example: I have dual screens with multiple desktops. If I am in an application in my primary desktop on my primary display, then switch to another application running on my secondary display (which may be in the same desktop context or not), I currently have to move my mouse (what a herculean effort, eh?) ALL the way from one screen to another. What I would LIKE to have happen is have my mouse pointer jump to the center (or some other default location) of the application I just switched to.

Thanks to all who might have a solution for this.

Did you even try the Snap To thing?

BTW, something similar to the thing you want seems to be patented by Lenovo.. Finding a program that does this seems unlikely. Gotta love them software patents, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back