How to oc AMD2500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yangxi

I have a AMD 2500+,but I found it impossible to co to 3200+.my motherboard is MSI nf2.will anyone tell me how to do.and i 'd be very glad if you email me,and give me your personal advice.

How did you try to OC the processor? Not all nForce 2 boards will run at 400mhz FSB and some need a BIOS upgrade. Also the 2500's are clock locked so you cant change the multiplier, just the bus speed. You may also need to raise the processor voltage a little to get it to run at 3200, from 1.65v to 1.7v.

My motherboard is MSI nf2 Ulture.and I didn't chang ang seting in bios.
Do you think that's the problem of Cpu?
Thank you

You have to go into the BIOS and change the front side bus setting from 166 to 200. It should be under Advanced Chipset Features, FSB Frequency.

Thank you very much.I 'll try that.And I also want to ask what another websites about hardware in US.thank you .

oh,cute.how long have u been in the US?
Go to The US and German is my dream!!!
And what time do u involve in computer?Do u know Where Im from??
haha,can u guess out :blush:

I was born in America. I was just kidding about Canada. Ive been involved with computers for about 10 years. I guess that makes me an official geek. Im guessing you are from China.

how smart you are,you r just right, I'm Chinese.I bought the pc a year ago,but i find myself crazy about pc hardware,I suppose you do too.
I have to say I have so much to learn you "official geek" ,haha.
We Chinese are very friendly,and i am a English beginner,so if I make mistakes in the language use ,which hurt you, please forgive me.

can I ask what 's the most populer,common chart tool in your area.such as MSN ,icq.....and which is your chart tool?

Please use the private messaging feature if you wish to discuss about subjects that do not concern the thread. Just click on the circle next to the name of the user you wish to talk to & select "Send a private message to xxxxxx". :knock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back