how to setup wirelessly of my hp c6100 photosmart printer

Status
Not open for further replies.
dear friends

i have hp c61000 photomart printer, and its able wireless and bluetooth. how can setup wirelessly to my printer in winxp operating systems

need help

regards
everneeds

You need a wireless device of some time on your computer... modem, switch, access point, or other. Then just use the disc that came with the printer to install it. You will get an icon on the screen that shows you it is working.

Each wireless printer has a configuration that needs to find and setup for
your wireless router. Typically, you first WIRE the printer directly to the router,
setup the config on the printer, and then disconnect it and go wireless.
If you have any other wireless device(s), then this is very similar to what you've
already done before.

You will need the wireless settings from your router, eg:
the SSID and the encryption type (WEP,WPA,WPA-2) and the encryption key itself.

i have wireless router of linksey and already intsall in other desktop computer, and also my leptop also in same room but when i print from leptop its error comes like your printer is not unplugged check the setting.

need help

I suspect it is the wireless setup in your laptop, or the way your printer shows up in your network.

You may have to go to the HP website for the patch and critical update you can download.
Otherwise, a full uninstal may be needed, including removal from the registery before you try installing again.

dear raybay,

exactily, the printer is way of our wireless network but i check every thing signal and NIC config WEP encryption itself. hence not print can you tell me what config again in nic and wep encryption

regards
everneeds

I'm sorry, but I don't understand your question. Perhaps you could expand it somewhat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back