Hows That

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cypher2006

Hi I didnt know where to post this so I decided here, hopefully when I get some money together I am buying new components for a build ur own pc lol my first time so im hoping it goes ok...does anyone think this is any good just by looking at the text file.

Attachments

• New PC.txt
    336 bytes · Views: 5
If you like to play games, I wouldn't buy the Sempron, the 6600 or the 512.

I'd go with an Athlon 64 processor (3200+ is a good speed) Venice core,
an x1600xt, x800, or a 6800 for a graphics card,
and at least 1024MB dual channel (2 512 sticks) ram.

hmm i looked at them but its kinda outta my budget lol i havent even got the money yet, will it do a good enough job for COD, Vietcong and some other games, not doom 3 or half life 2 im not the most frequent gamer just want a overall better system..this is mine at the moment:

AMD Anthlon Xp 2200+
768mb pc2001 Ram
80gb 7200rpm Hard drive
Sound Blaster Extigy and 4.1 Surround Speakers
MSI Ms63-90 Motherboard
Geforce 2 GTS 32mb

this pc is old and was mainly used by my dad for work and he gave to me, but i want a new one but just fast enough for normal apps and a few games
vietcong and COD run ok on my system now apart from the cut outs on COD which in other posts i think i have narrowed down to the PSU

you could skip the 6600LE and buy a 600GT which will run COD and viet on medium settings quite well, if you can find one in your budget that is....also 1 gig mmhmm mmhmm...very important for RAM otherwise, you should be fine in medium on those games

ok cool man, hopefully when i get the money i will be sorted, but short atm, work sux and i have holiday to to pay for :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back