HP laserjet 3030 mfp fuser problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlbertLionheart

Anyone know where I can find a free manual telling me how to replace this? FYI, smeary output, replacement toner cart makes no difference. There is nothing on the HP site.

Hi

As a tech I would say that the fault is with the drum not the fixer, drums have a life cycle which varies from model to model, the brother range of printers last about 2 years for example, the HP 2100 and 6P range are about the same, dependant on the amount of printing done.

Drums arent cheap by the way, and from experience its usually cheaper to replace the printer.

Regards

Albert, check the link below. Click on "Hp Laserjet 3030 specifications". I think this is what you are looking for. There is a 141 page manual for the 3020 and 3030 printer. Hope this helps. :D

HP 3030

Thanks everyone.
Where can I have a rant about HP and their policy of not publishing manuals, not selling drums, support that tells you nothing except to change items which clearlyt have nothing to do with the problem?? Aaarrgh.

HP Frustration here also

I'm having the same issue. I found a replacement fuser for $97 plus shipping. My HP 3030 is only 3 years old but won't stop printing dark lines through all pages. This is not a cleaning or toner issue! How can HP make stuff that breaks down after only 3 years and not publish any manuals on how to fix???

Anyone know where I can find a free manual telling me how to replace this? FYI, smeary output, replacement toner cart makes no difference. There is nothing on the HP site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back