HP omnibook xe3 bios password help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a dump here from the 24c16 for my hp omnibook xe3

can any 1 decode the password for me. I have tried ibm pass 2.1 with no luck.

Thanks

Attachments

• hp.zip
    212 bytes · Views: 523
I gave this a go, the boot up password has now gone but it still has a bios password.

I read that if i fill the eeprom with all ff's it will detect a corrupt bios and reset it.

Will give this a go later, and post findings.

If some 1 in the meantime knows how the password is encoded, please let me know.

Max

In xe3 laptop - when you go to bios it will ask you for password - then type key F12 - then you will have 5 digit hash code - give it to me and I will give you master password .

This for first person for free .

acoling said:
remzibi my 5-digit hash is 02548 on a HP OmniBook 4150b. Ur help would surely be appreciated.

pass - 6uk3ern

Enter the bios F2 - type pass as qwerty EN keyboard , let me know the result .

Hi, I have an old omnibook 900 that is locked out. Hashcode is 15035.

I have opened it up and looked for a eeprom AT24c164 where the password is supposed to be stored but I cant see it anywhere.

Does anyone know how to work out the pass from the hash code?

Thanks, Midguard

Omnibook XE3 startup password

Hi all. This is my first post and I would like to acknowledge my appreciation of all the invaluable help contained in these forums.

I hope remzibi or any other contributor will help me to boot up my Omnibook XE3 laptop. Following the instructions I've seen posted here, I've obtained the hashcode which is 06573.

Kind regards

bandido

Need omnibook 900 bios password.

Hello, i seek a bios password for an old omnibook 900 that i had.

The hash code is: 00513

Many thanks to all

remzibi said:
In xe3 laptop - when you go to bios it will ask you for password - then type key F12 - then you will have 5 digit hash code - give it to me and I will give you master password .

hello my hashcode is 04811. i have an omnibook 900 and i forgot the startup password can u help me? thx
TONY

Thank you Thierry for your comment .
Many are taking my help but only few write any feedback .
THX Thierry - I hope your laptop will serve for you long time .

midguard said:

I have opened it up and looked for a eeprom AT24c164 where the password is supposed to be stored but I cant see it anywhere.

Thanks, Midguard

Hello! I am in the same situation, I do not discover where is the 24c164 eeprom. Although I would not know to decipher the codes in case of being able to read it. My laptop is HP OB 4150 (without "B") hash code is 11079. If somebody helps me I promise feedback with results in the thread

email removed

...where "dato" must be replaced by my nick

Thank you very much

Please help

remzibi said:

Hello My friend give me a laptop but i have problem with the bios password please help System Hash Code [ 06013 ]
Hp Omnibook900

midguard said:

Thanks, Midguard
Hi i hope you can help me i same problem forgot password to bios Hash Code is 06013 can you help me`?

Hi, I got the Omnibook XE3 with password on BIOS
I hope some one can help me. The system hash code is 09684

Thanks

Hello, I've recently obtained an HP Omnibook 4150 with a BIOS password. The current settings disallow me to boot from any media besides the floppy drive. If anyone could help me with my situation I would greatly appreciate it.
Hash code:08521
Thanks,

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back