HTC help

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxjoey

ok, i ran avg, it cleaned it up, but its still there, i trid others, still got it, but still there.. i keep getting popups, and i have mulitple iexplore.exe in the processes... can you please help me out???

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Amongst other things, your system has a lop infection.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Please Download NoLop to your desktop from one of the links below...
http://www.spywareedge.net/nolop/NoLop.exe
http://www.thespykiller.co.uk/forum/...pmod;dl=item16

First close any other programs you have running as this will require a reboot
Double click NoLop.exe to run it
Now click the button labelled "Search and Destroy"
<<your computer will now be scanned for infected files>>
When scanning is finished you will be prompted to reboot only if infected, Click OK
Now click the "REBOOT" Button.
A Message should popup from NoLop.
If not, double click the program again and it will finish Please Post the contents of C:\NoLop.log into your next reply.

--If you receive an error, "mscomctl.ocx or one of its dependencies are not correctly registered," please download mscomctl.ocx to your system32 folder then rerun the program.-- http://www.boletrice.com/downloads/mscomctl.ocx

Then, go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of xxxjoey only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

i did exactly every thing, in order.. and i still have this virus... ughhhh.. any other helppp???

i did exactly every thing, in order.. and i still have this virus... ughhhh.. any other helppp??? i still am getting popups and iexplore.exe is still multipe when only one window of iexplore is un use... :(

You might want to copy and paste these instructions into a notepad file. Then you can have the file open in safe mode, so you can follow the instructions easier.

Boot into safe mode, under your normal user name(NOT THE ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT). See how HERE.

In Windows Explorer, turn on "Show all files and folders, including hidden and system". See how HERE.

Open your task manager, by holding down the ctrl and alt keys and pressing the delete key.

Click on the processes tab and end process for(if there).

ALCXMNTR.EXE
spam flap.exe
AudioLocks.exe

Close task manager.

Run HJT with no other programmes open(except notepad). Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AlcxMonitor] ALCXMNTR.EXE

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [seek glue hide way] C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\exit ante seek glue\spam flap.exe

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [face browse] C:\DOCUME~1\JOEYAN~1\APPLIC~1\SKIPDR~1\AudioLocks.exe

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT.

Locate and delete the following bold files and/or directories(if there).

C:\DOCUME~1\JOEYAN~1\APPLIC~1\SKIPDR~1<Delete the entire folder.
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\exit ante seek glue<Delete the entire folder.
C:\windows\ALCXMNTR.EXE

Reboot into normal mode and rehide your protected OS files.

Post a fresh HJT log.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of xxxjoey only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

ok, the iexplore.exe is only there once.. thanks for the help on that.. in other areas, is my computer now ok?? if so thanks for the help alot!!

Your HJT log is now clean.

If you have any further virus/spyware problems, please post in this thread.

ok, i dont know, but i went and downloaded something from the internet then deleted it, and i dontk now if it was a virus, but could someone look at the log file and make sure that its ok, i ran a virus check and delete one virus, would there be anymore??? thank you

You need to rename HijackThis.exe like you did before, then post a fresh HJT log.

hey, im back again, cause now im getting these popups again.. but different...

i went into safemode and made a log file.. could someone please help? my computer is soo slow :(

Hi,

You are running an outdated version of HijackThis.

You can obtain the latest version from the link in my signature.

You may wish to copy and paste these instructions on notepad for easier reference later.

Download Vundofix from HERE. Don't run it yet.

Download LSPFix from http://cexx.org/lspfix.htm
1. Disconnect from the Internet, go to the LSPfix file and extract/unzip LSP-Fix into its own folder [C:\lspfix].
2. Open the lspfix folder and double-click on LSPFix.exe to start the program.
3. Check the "I know what I am doing" checkbox.
4. Select (highlight) all instances of 'avgfwafu.dll' in the left column under "Keep".
5. Click the arrow >> so it goes over to the right column under "Remove".
6. Click "Finish" and LSPfix will remove references to the file and restore the chain numbers.
7. Restart your computer

Boot into safe mode under your normal user name. See how HERE

Next turn on "Show all files and folders, including hidden and system". See how HERE

Go to start > run and type services.msc. Press the enter key.
Search for the following services(if there) double click to select stop if they are running. Set the startup type to disabled. Click apply/ok for each service you disable.

WindowsUpdate

After that, run HijackThis and fix the following entries, if found (do this by placing a tick in the check boxes beside these entries and clicking "Fix checked"):

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {44727F0C-2AFB-4C71-8808-70DC1A4AC8F6} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\piiqunjs.dll (file missing)

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {55DB983C-BDBF-426f-86F0-187B02DDA39B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\abycisie.dll

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {A05DA7E0-383C-4E99-A72A-742050A152A2} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urqronn.dll (file missing)

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {B128B7BA-8DA5-4BCE-869D-E2D8B80EBDF6} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ssqpm.dll

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WindowsUpdate] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\xvihndhr.dll",realset

Fix all O10 entries.

O20 - Winlogon Notify: ssqpm - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ssqpm.dll

Close HJT.

Navigate in Windows Explorer and delete the following files and folders in bold.

C:\WINDOWS\system32\ssqpm.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\urqronn.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\abycisie.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\piiqunjs.dll
:\WINDOWS\system32\xvihndhr.dll

Double click the Vundofix.exe to run it.
Right click in the vundofix window and click add files.

Enter the full file path/s to the files you want Vundofix to delete and click the add files button, followed by the close window button. Click the remove vundo button and let Vundofix do it`s stuff.

These are the following file path's you need to enter:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ssqpm.dll

Once you click yes, your desktop will go blank as it starts removing Vundo.
When completed, it will prompt that it will shutdown your computer, click OK.
Turn your computer back on.

Reboot into normal mode and rehide your protected OS files.

Thereafter, please post fresh HJT, ComboFix and AVG Antispyware logs from normal mode as attachments into this thread.

Regards,
Your friendly Momok =)

This thread is for the use of xxxjoey only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Hi,

I'm glad the problems seem to have disappeared from your system.
However, to be sure there are no other nasties lurking in your system, please post the requested log files for me to examine.

Often times some symptoms come back after initial deletion. Do consider my advice to ensure your system is fully clean and safe.

Regards,
Your friendly Momok =)

This thread is for the use of xxxjoey only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back