I am the master. Not really...but...

By SubKamran
Mar 24, 2004
Post New Reply
  1. I got my TV connected to my computer and so is my audio via Bose connector (RCA to speaker jack). I also have my comp speakers hooked up so I get audio from TV and speakers. Yes.


    Do you know what this means? I have a full multimedia thing going here...this means I can capture my History Day project video to VHS eliminating the middle man.

    I'm so excited.
  2. Phantasm66

    Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +8

    Yeah, I know.
  3. Godataloss

    Godataloss TS Rookie Posts: 482

    What's a bose connector? It must be really small and expensive whatever it is.:eek:
  4. SubKamran

    SubKamran TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 166

    Lol, it came with my Bose stereo, it has a red and white RCA connector and then goes down to a speaker jack. It's really useful when plugging a walkman or cd player into my stereo or TV.

Similar Topics

Add your comment to this article

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...