I can't play M games =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

leadpill924

Hi, I'm 13 and for some reason I can't play M games because my mom won't let me. Before my brother moved out to Iraq because the army transferred him there, I am not allowed to play M games. Recently my brother has argued to my mom to let me play M games. My mom said she'll think about it and I just want to make sure she lets me. Some E games even have some blood in them nowadays. I don't see why Halo 3 is rated M because there isn't that much blood.

Well... If you actually state the problem clearly instead of ramble on about "Going to church twice a day" or something...

Does your mom literally NOT LET YOU PLAY? or is there like a program on the computer that restricts them?

Give more specifics, that's probably why no one has helped you :|

TimeParadoX said:
Well... If you actually state the problem clearly instead of ramble on about "Going to church twice a day" or something...

Does your mom literally NOT LET YOU PLAY? or is there like a program on the computer that restricts them?

Give more specifics, that's probably why no one has helped you :|
I asked her why and she just didn't answer. There is no program, just that she says if she catches me then I will be grounded from xbox 360 and computer.

Put the games in different cases :haha: :haha:

Then if she says is that an m game. go no heres the case :haha: :haha:

Regards Jase :)

Yeah... just say "Foo I bought these friggin games, they be all up in my 360 playing Gears of War fo' shizzle my nizzle fo' rizzle" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back