I did hijack.... what next ? I am so confused....

Status
Not open for further replies.

diana88

Please help meee... I can't open my computer , control panel, recycle bin.....

I can't open my internet explorer too so i have to use Mozilla...

Everytime i try to open one of them, i can't move my cursor... everything seems freeze..... and i have to log off...
sometime, when it's logging off, my computer or control panel will show up but of course i can't cancel the logging off process... so I am so confused....

Hi all... never mind....

I scan all my computer with this program i just downloaded

and suddenly after i deleted all those viruses ( a lot btw, about 30s )

I can open my computer, control panel, etc again....

Hope it will lastedddddd......

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your HJT log shows several infections, so just to be on the safe side, please post a fresh HJT log as per the instructions HERE.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of diana88 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Hi howard ?

Thanks but it now everything is back to normal, like i said.... i scan all my comps and found 34 virusess..... ( well.,.. not viruses..... mostly adware and 3 trojans ) and i deleted all of them, restart the computer.... and it works...

Now, i can open everything.....

Thanks for your reply,
Sorry for taking ur time....

I do have one question though.... months ago because of that error, i tried to install windows... and now i have 2.... how to delete one of them ?

Thankss

To stop more than one Windows installation being found, you need to edit the boot.ini file. See HERE for instructions.

Even though your system may appear to be clean, it`s still a good idea to post a fresh HJT log as per the instructions in the link I gave you. We can then check to see if your system is really clean.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back