I found a site that sel all sorts of magnets

Status
Not open for further replies.

weazle302

this site has magnets of all shapes sises and kinds it has lots of neodymium magnets witch neodymium is incredibly strong and its prabably the strongest magnetic elament known but it also sell neodymium iron boron magnets and neodymium iron boron is the strongest magnetic material known to man!!! ok here is the address http://www.supermagnetman.net/ ok and jest so you now haw strong neodymium magnets are here is a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uET7...supermagnetman.net/information.php?info_id=15
so enjoy!!!!! i said enjoyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dooo itt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please... Learn how to use grammar and proper spelling.

I'm tired of people on the internet who lik to typ3 l1ke tis

aren't "neodymium magnets" dangerous to your health? the only magnets i recognize useful are fridge magnets and i couldn't find those on that page

If you note, the status of the guy who started this thread is "Far, far away from being a member (banned)". There is no cause for further concern on his spammed links.

aaahh.. i'm absent minded and i don't read those member status notes in small font :) i realize that's a spam, but i kinda collect fridge magnets so i expected to find something interesting. i guess i'm a victim of commercials :D

TimeParadoX said:
Please... Learn how to use grammar and proper spelling.

I'm tired of people on the internet who lik to typ3 l1ke tis

Actually he doesn't type like that. I think you over-reacted a bit there. And still learning english grammar isn't really the easiest thing to do. I might have best grande in English but I still do have some grammar problems...

Best magnets are the ones on the end of the telescopic antenna for picking up PC screws off the floor !

No the best magnets are found inside HardDrives, they are SuperMagnets
Also MArk0 I came here because I noticed that you replied on a few threads today, I hope that you are trying to provide support, and not just getting your post count up.

Ouch.....

LuckyM said:
aren't "neodymium magnets" dangerous to your health? the only magnets i recognize useful are fridge magnets and i couldn't find those on that page

As I understand it, they cause cancer after repeatedly inserting them into body cavities.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back