I got a virus in my flash drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

gladysmae08

I had aproblem before with my PC. It got infected with this worm which is unknown. Whenever i will double click drive c:, a message appears which says "cannot find fs6519.dll.vbs" somthing like that. I followed the steps given in one of my thread and it was gone. Now, i experience the same problem with my flash drive. How do i get rid of it? An easier way please because the intructions given to me by momok takes much time. Thanks in advance!

Hi,

May I suggest that you plug in your flashdrive, then run the AVG Antispyware. Update to the latest definitions, then in the main window, click on scanner > custom scan. Click on "Add File/Folder" and add your flash drive. Do a scan and see if that helps.

You may also try following the steps as given in the thread in my signature, but this time only scanning the flash drive so it takes less time.

Regards,
Your friendly Momok =)

This thread is for the use of gladysmae08 only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back