I have a Panasonic toughbook cf-61 locked out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey missi again, I got so lucky with my dell that I thought I would take a shot at this Panasonic Touchbook. Older laptop, cant find any info on it. Dont have a clue about bios or anything. A friend brought it to me and said see what you can do with it. First time I have ever seen a cd eject out of the keyboard. I do have a model no.CF-61KXF4BAM. Its locked out with a cmos password or something. Any help would be greatful. Im sure its a long shot. Thanks a million missi:D

This is fixable. You may need to open up the Laptop
and reset a jumper temporarily.

Sometimes manufacturers post bios default password on there site.

BTW Welcome to Techspot

I hope you have a very pleasurable stay at Techspot.

Regards Jase

Panasonic cf-61

Thanks for responding quickly. One thing about TechSpot it is a very busy place. I have read so much I think my brain hurts. Any way I have been to the pansonic site and cant get no where. I register and all. The site may be messed up cause it doesnt let you see but a little doest let you have what they offer, when you do find it , it happens to skip over cf-61 and 62. My luck. Thanks again missi:blush:

Yes it is a very very Busy place..

Just a BIG THANK YOU to all the people like Howard and SNGX1275 who help make this site even better.

Try taking the cmos battery out for about 20 mins and see if that does the trick

Regards Jase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back