I have a problem with my computer, helpp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I brought every piece that required to build a pc.I put everything together, but it's not turning on the power supply.It could be the motherboad is damaged or power supply. Is it have to be everything connected to turn on the power supplly or doesn't matter ?PLeaseeee Help me....

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Take a look at this thread HERE. it will show you how to test your psu.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

howard_hopkinso said:
It means you need to try another psu. If that doesn`t help, there`s a very good chance your mobo is faulty.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

I THINK IS THE MOBO BECAUSE I BROUGHT A NEW PSP AND STILLL IS NOT WORKING.

WHAT IS MOBO?MOTHERBOAD

iS IT EASY THE MOTHERBOAD TO GET DAMAGED?I HAD COUPLE MONTH ON THE DESK, AND I THINK IT WAS THE PROBLEM

I Fell Sad Because It Took Me A Lot Work And Money For This Mobo.i Spent Like 140 Dollars.are There Any Place That You Can Sell Damaged Mobo For Couple Buks Or Trash.
Next Time I Will Be Very Carefull Because I Didn't Think It Was Too Delicated.do You Know A Good Website For Mobo?thanks....

The mobo will still be under warranty and the you shouldn`t have any trouble in getting it replaced if it faulty.

Just a quick question. Have you built computers before or is this your first one?

Regards Howard :)

Well,what Happened That I Didn't Buy All Together.the Mobo It Was The Fist Piece One Year Ago And Later I Bought The Other Pieces.
Yes,it's My Fisrt Time..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back