i have a way to get a free X-box

He actually had another post that was pretty much identical to this one but he figured out that the word filter doesn't catch it if you put spaces inbetween. So I deleted that one, and left this one.

Seriously, what is the point of this thread, i think hes just crying out for attention. Dont ban him yet, find out whether it was just to get some attention, or to be cruel on those with no money for an Xbox. If its the latter ban him, if its the former, slap him repeatedly across the face and tell him to get a life. I should know, I am a phsycologist in training.

Finchy said:
I am a phsycologist in training.
Congratulations, you'll fit right in ;)

People like this aforementioned fellow do not tend to stick around, or if they do, they won't take the discussions seriously.

And TechSpot doesn't like people who post only things like "you guys suck", the replies would just end getting deleted.

by the way, im not officially a pshycologist in training, though I do have a talent for observing other peoples phsycology sometimes, E.G 'hes an atemtion seeker,' or 'hes upset because hes new and doesnt know anyone'

I agree, 'you guys suck' is hardly a nice greeting. He's not getting any Xmas pressies SANTAS WATCHING YOU ALL

Back