i have win os problem i keep getting same error

Status
Not open for further replies.

flanders61

i continue to get the error page_fault_in_non_paged_area my pagfile has been enlarged for 3000mb to 6000mb across 2 hd's these errors occur when i do the following when i try to open a file in a program called fl studio 6.08 and also when i try to export any file i have made there are other but this is the most common at the moment

my system spec's are

processor=AMD Sempron 2600+
motherboard=gigabyte k8ns pro with latest bios
video card=nivdia 6600le
1=80gb hd (brand new)
1=20gb hd age unknown
cd burner 32 speed
cd drive 32 speed
floppy
os is win xp service pack 2 (not all updates)
antec 430 watt psu (new)
i do know that it is a software conflict due to the fact that i fixed my problem in my winamp program it was due to a version being on both hd's didnt realise this so yea and that also fixed up it crashing with this msg when i open readmes and suck just got fl studio left please help i only bought this 2 months ago and it has been hell to get working fully please help i have followed most instructions given to me by DonNagual from his thread

https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic44306.html

plase help me get these last few bugs ironed out from my system so i can go to a lan event coming up in may thanks to all who read this :)

also my mini dump files are in this post aswell if anyone wants to view them they are from the same day this was written

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

It`s difficult to be sure from only one minidump.

Your minidump crashes at a347bus.sys. This is part of the Alcohol120% drivers. It is a known issue on some systems/configurations.

Try uninstalling Alcohol120%. See if your system then becomes stable.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

more damage done

on the old 20 gig hd it just keep crashing when trying to boot windows like the login page bit from it so i disconnected it becuase i think it was really old and hopefully it will fix everything so yea we will see what happens

found cause

found the evil little old thing that caused all these problems it was the old 20 gb hd there was something on it that was stuffing up so i removed and now BSOD is gone woooooooooooooooooo so yea im quite happy thanks to all those who viewed this i will try to find out what was causing it so i can post in case anyone else gets in this position so yea :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back