I love to eat...

Phantasm66

In a moment, I'm gonna cook a quick snack. 2 eggs whisked up with bits of chopped up mushroom, on 2 slices of buttered toast.

Another one I like is lemon chicken and fried rice from the Chinese takeaway.

Or a fried egg roll with cheese in the morning.

Or a sandwitch with tuna.

Or a nice stake with red wine pepper corn sauce and fries...

What do you like to eat?

breakfast :
scambled eggs, sausage, toast, coffee (add one Tbs of melted butter to six eggs before cooking)

lunch: McDonalds quarter pounder

dinner:
  1. boiled salt cod with onions and cream corn
  2. sirloin steak and potatoes, salad
  3. corned beef and cabbage
  4. boiled black cod w/cabbage
  5. fresh caught spot prawns made into curried rice with saute geoduck as appetizer
    [/list=1]
    I love a good red; merlot or cabernet sav goes with any thing

for desert: apple pie w/vanilla ice cream and a slice of Tillamook extra sharp chedder.

I also like a good polish or german sausage. especially if I make it at home. Best with beef and pork but a good young spring bear tasts good if thats all you can get.

hmm... steak is good... BBQ w/ toast and potatoes are nice... tuna sandwiches are good too... in fact, any sandwich/burger/hotdog are ok...
but nothing beats a typical meat curry w/ omlette, some kind of fried fish and rice back home... :approve:
in fact, most of those nice curries are even better when paired with an omlette...
"tom yam"s (sour soup?) are good too...
not to mention those grilled fish...
or even those very plain fried chicken and sticky rice (and maybe some "papaya pok pok" <-- lol. funny name) are very tasty at certain times...
mmm... all this is making me hungry... :slurp:

{Ai Hate looks around the room and boils some more instant noodles...}

Not too much. It's very rare for me now to eat any crap surprisingly - no chocolate, crisps, etc.

That said I love eating in the olive garden in the US. Toscana soup, garlic bread rolls & artichoke (that'd be the "fonetik" spelling) sauce dip. I could eat that forever.

im always cooking little things up in my kitchen, and grilling things on the grill. I make pasta with chicken, steak with potatoes, and various asian cuisine (sp?) such as teryaki chicken and fried rice, soy sauce chicken with snow peace and brocolli, and stir fried shrimp. YEs i love to cook but eating it is more rewarding.

Yogurt is my fav. food.
Your ranting on about meat is making me sick :dead: Sorry, I'm a vegetarian. (And I call myself a man...:blackeye: )
I also like fettucine alfredo...Buca Di Beppo makes some very good stuff.

P.S. - Cabrone...you might want to add your CPU onto your signature. I mean it is one of the most bragged about items in one's computer. I have an Athlon XP :D

I love pasta and have a surpsing like for things that are grainy and taste like cardboard.

On the other hand, I really like Mexican and Oriental foods.

I find myself usually eating sandwiches, packs of fattening Ramen noodles and junk food mostly though. I pretty much stick with whatever is in the fridge, be it good or bad. When hunger strikes, I'll eat about anything.

Originally posted by cabrone
im always cooking little things up in my kitchen, and grilling things on the grill. I make pasta with chicken, steak with potatoes, and various asian cuisine (sp?) such as teryaki chicken and fried rice, soy sauce chicken with snow peace and brocolli, and stir fried shrimp. YEs i love to cook but eating it is more rewarding.

I eat whatever he makes. He's an iron chef, lol, you can blame him for me being a PHATman instead of a SLIMman :D My family actually has someone that cooks most of our meals for us. she's a good cook and makes several different kinds of foods. You guys should stop by and give it a taste!

Cabrone, do you ever make a HUGE plate of fried rice and then spill it all on the couch because the phone rang?? LMAO :haha: :chef: :haha:

fried rice, teriyaki chicken, sweet and sour chicken, chicken with brocolli, general tao's chicken, mongolian beef, lemon chicken, orange chicken, ...and pizza. (not all mixed together, mind you :rolleyes: )

Originally posted by Whack0
mongolian beef

puke.gif

Everything else you mention is good apart from this ;)

I can't cook!

It's sad thing for me not able to cook. The most i could is to cook some rice, fry an egg, sausage and instant noodles.
Anyway i enjoy eating!!!:slurp:

Originally posted by PHATMAN5050
Mongolian beef is AWESOME! I'll be eating at your house tonight Whack0
hehe, naw, i dont eat that stuff at home (i wish i did ;) ) . my parents own a chinese restaurant... i get free food there :D :grinthumb :grinthumb

Re: I can't cook!

Originally posted by young&wild
It's sad thing for me not able to cook. The most i could is to cook some rice, fry an egg, sausage and instant noodles.
Anyway i enjoy eating!!!:slurp:

The extent of my cooking knowledge is at its best when I'm making a Grilled Cheese sandwich, or soup. :rolleyes: :)

lol cooking helps me releive stress. I swear though whenever i cook, phat smells it and comes over lol... but anyways yeah food tastes good...

Those little Rotissary(sp?) chickens that Wal-Mart has are really good, usually give about a meal and a half to 2 meals out of 1.

lol never bought any food at walmart, just the usual grocery stores... Ill have to try that sometime

Originally posted by Whack0

hehe, naw, i dont eat that stuff at home (i wish i did ;) ) . my parents own a chinese restaurant... i get free food there :D :grinthumb :grinthumb
:slurp:

I can just tell who's from the US and who's from the UK, just by reading what you eat. I don't see a lot of diversion in your menus and it all seems very fat (specially the chicken made in 1 million different ways :)).

I enjoy everything as long as it is cooked with taste. Some spices and not to much sauce are the finishing touch. I do also enjoy fast food, but I couldn't live from it.

Just give me my daily piece of meat, some patatoes (or rice, or pasta, ...) with some vegetables and I'll be fine.

Ow, and of course, the correct drink with it. A nice belgian beer or some water. All that coke and limo just wastes the taste of food.

(and no, I don't sound like any of your parents...:p)

I'm not much of a breakfast eater; however, one of the best meals I ever had was fried eggs, hashbrowns, and harvest grain pancakes from IHOP at 3:00AM after 18 hours of non-stop LAN party action! :D
As I mentioned in an earlier post, Asian food is probably my favorite. Tuna Sushi, a lot of Indian food, and Thai food (Thai-hot) are some of my favorites. My favorite things to cook are kabobs, soups, and seafood. We typically cook outside on our grill 3-4 days a week. There aren't many things that I don't like except liver, tripe, and sweetbreads....:dead:
NOTE: The puke smiley isn't working. :puke:

Walmart

SNGX1275 said:
Those little Rotissary(sp?) chickens that Wal-Mart has are really good, usually give about a meal and a half to 2 meals out of 1.
I agree they are the best and the easiest.

Back