I need big pics of TI4600

erwin1978

evga.jpg

Help me out in my pursuit of happiness, please. Do you have any more pics like these? I need pics of TI4600 card that are at least 640x480 and in the same orientation as the one I posted. Pics with the heatsinks off would be great as well. If you can link me that would be great. I've looked through google.com images.

Why??? What are you gonna do with them?? I am getting worried now man. You should be spending more time thinking about girls.... I've got L O A D S of pictures of those... ;) :eek:

How does this tickle your fancy?

gf4front.jpg

Notice: They are not the same picture - fan is in a different position

gf4back.jpg

800x600:
card_front.jpg

card_front.JPG

Eh, yeah, hope this helps...

For you ASUS freaks, me included:
pic.php

X-Micro (?):
pic.php

pic.php

Erwin -> These pics don't display, it's because of the .php - just click them.

Crop this image if you like:
pic1-big.jpg

pic2-big.jpg

Another fan pic!
pic5-big.jpg

Dual DVI lovin'!
pic3-big.jpg

Geforce3, Geforce4 Ti4200, and Geforce4 Ti4600, respectively:
compare-big.jpg

Well this might not be what you're really looking for, but it's cool anyway:
20fc41a.jpg

And a PNY to wash it all down:
a.jpg

Eh yeah that one's tiny. Oh well.

:eek:MY GOD!:eek: I knew the Ti4600s were big, but thats monsterous. Incredible - That would hang like 4 inches behind ur AGP port. I have a Abit Ti4200 o/c'ed to the specs of a Ti4600. All the performance, 1/2 the size. Why dont they just make the Ti4600's o/c'd versions of the Ti4200's? Wouldnt that make sence?

PS

What do you need these pics for? School project?:grinthumb Ive done Nvidias line before as a school project - even made one in english about Nvidia and their cards...lol:blush:

Wow Vehementi! Nice cards, are these yours? Whats that sexy chaintech card with the gold heatsink, a 4600?

Heh no I have an 8500, just check my profile ;)

All those pics are Ti4600 unless otherwise noted :giddy:

Back