I need help with my log please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I think I have multiple problems with windows - not sure. My screen keeps going to "black" with the message - "Operating system not found". I have restored the system yesterday following microsofts tech docs. The Windows\system32\config\system file was badly corrupt or lost it could not be copied to a backup location. I got this resolved only to bring my system back to a bootable condition - and the \windows\system32\config\system file is a copy from the restore directory.

I have also noted in my system event viewer logs three services are not starting....
1 - The FireDaemon Service: ecure service failed to start due to the following error:
The system cannot find the file specified.

2 - The FireDaemon Service: svhost1 service failed to start due to the following error:

3 - The FireDaemon Service: system service failed to start due to the following error:

Researching these messages brought me to the experts - and here I am asking for help.

I also noted on boot up, when windows is loading, right before the LOGON screen appears, I see a message that says C:windows is being checked... The volumn is not able to be directly accessed... The next lines go away to quick to read the rest...

I am guessing it is where the \windows\system32\config\xxxxx errors come in??

Thanks for helping....

Eagerly trying to resolve these issues..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back