i NEED HELP WiTH SiMS2 PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKAY i BOUGHT SiMS2 AND SiMS2 UNiVERSiTY && EVERYHiNG iNSTALLED GOOD BUT WHEN i TRY && PLAY iT SAYS i DON`T HAVE THE DiRECTX CAPATiBLE GRAPHiCS ADAPTERS iN MY SYSTEM BUT iT SAYS WHEN i GO LOOK THAT THE SYSTEM MEET`S ALL REQUiREMENTS.
i HAVE DiRECTX AND i UPDATED AND DOWNLOADED SO MUCH STUFF && iT STiLL DOESN`T WORK. i DON`T KNO WHAT ELSE TO DO BECAUSE i GET FRUSTATED EASiLY && iM FED-UP WiTH TRYiNG. i`VE BEEN DOiNG THiS SiNCE LAST NiGHT && iT SEEMS iT AiNT WORKiN`. i LOVE COMPUTERS BUT SiMS2 iS TURNiNG ME AGAiNST THEM.

TELL MiE WHUT EXACTLY THiS MEAN`S && WHUT AM i SUPPOSED TO DO? i DON`T KNO WHY iT KEEPS POPPiNG UP BUT AT THiS MOMENT i DON`T CARE. JUST TELL MiE WHUT i SHOULD DO. THANK YOU!!!

i KNO i KiNDA JUST POSTED THiS BUT iM TRYiNG TO GET THiS DONE AS SOON AS i CAN. SO, CAN SOMEBODY HELP MiE OUT? AFTERALL THAT`S WHAT THE SiTE iS FOR. i`VE READ OVER ALOT OF QUESTiON`S && NONE OF THiS REALLY ANSWER`S MiNE.

When you type in all capitals it is as if you are shouting and it makes it hard to read. Have you attempted to uninstall your games and do a fresh re-install? Sometimes that is all it takes. Also, when installing I would shut-down any anti-virus, firewall, and spysweeper programs you have running in the background. See if the games can be played. Don't forget to enable your anti-vi, etc.

Also, what video card do you have and can you tell us your DirctX version?

In addition to what Route44 has suggested, i would also suggest you try and re-install the latest DirectX drivers for your computer (9.0c if you're using Windows XP) as sometimes a faulty .dll file in the DirectX files can cause a world of truble for some games but not others..

I really hope that you're not using an onboard video card... If so, it's time for a new card $$$.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back