I Need Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so here's my problem. I was told not to shut my computer down the hard way and did it anyway. No when I turn it on it, it boots up but never fully boots up. It just keeps trying and trying.Tell me how I can fix it!!! Please I really need help with it.

It flashes too quick for me to read. but then i heads to a black screen that says sorry for the inconvince, blah blah blah then it gives me choices on how to boot up windows. if I don't pick within 30 seconds it starts up on its own. Then it does it all over again.

sounds like an OS fault a corrupt system file. You may have to reinstll the OS. you may have a recovery disc for you laptop but if you dont then you will need to get a boot disc to match the OS you have installed.

You will also need to downlaod the drivers for your laptop first to re-install after.

hope this helps

James

Huh? I might have the recovery disk but the rest of that I got lost. I have no idea what any of that means.

Satellight M45-s169 specs:

Intel Pentium M Processor 740 (1.73 Ghz)
512MB DDR2 SDRAM
100GB. (5400 RPM) HDD
DVD+/-R double layer
15.4" TruBrite WXGA Widescreen Display
802.11 b/g Wireless (Intel wireless to make this a centrino notebook)
Windows XP Home Edition

Most laptops have a OS recovery capability. Try a Windows restore to the last "known good" time or run the Toshiba System Recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back