I need to get rid of my Xbox 360...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRunyon

Thanks for the replies everyone. I moved this to the Console section of the forums... feel free to delete this.

Although, I don't know where you could sell it, but it's definitly sellable at $600, and if you are planning to run xp, you can only have 2gb max.

Technically I think you can get away with 3gb. If you try to go with 4 it might only show 3.5. At least I think that's what it used to do. Maybe sp2 fixed that. But 2gb should be good for just about anything right now.

Hey, thanks for the replies.

And no, you cant add stuff to an Xbox 360. Actually, you can... but thats a whole other mess.

I'm selling it to get money so I can build a 1600 dollar gaming computer instead of a 1000 dollar gaming computer. I bought the 360 as an extreme budget computer thinking I would be able to play any game I wanted to on there if I wanted good graphics. Little did I consider that I like MMORPGs and not much of anything else... and the only MMOPRG for the Xbox 360 sucks and its gunna be another two years until a half decent one comes out. Big mistake, hopefully I dont miss much.

I dont know what I'll get with the upgrade... probably a better motherboard, power supply, perhaps a sound card also. And some 7.1 speakers to go with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back