I reached 4000 posts!

LMAO, did you just reply to your own post with no one else replying a minute apart from your first post with a smiley face?

Nice job hitting 4000 posts, and its a good thing that not many of them were just smiley faces. haha

Well not too much.... If I ever started posting crap for the sake of it, yeah.... But I like to think that 99 per cent of my posts are something worth reading....

Congrats P66, and I agree with that most of your posts are worth reading, even the ones that you post after you have been at the bars a little too long. :grinthumb Good job, I'll make it one day

Nah, Phantasm66 has many good quality posts :) Of course, the other half are gibberish! :eek:

Nothing wrong with a bit of ON TOPIC gibberish.
Even when Phant posts gibberish it is usually backed up with something worthwhile as well ;)

But as Poerter's signature says "You are not your postcount".
Just remember that! :D

Almost as they say in UT2003:
PHANTASM IS ON A POSTING SPREE!

And the "You are not your postcount" was a comment to the general forum masses and not aimed specifically at you Phant.
In fact... you are your postcount (j/k) ;)

Just kidding about the gibberish thing... I've learned many things from your posts Phantasm66.

Phant:
My God! I know I've been hanging here for a while, but how on Earth did I write 2998 posts? What on Earth was I talking about?? I really can't remember.....

Phant:
P.S. Now I know why I have 3000 posts, its because they are all a lot of crap like this.....

But to be fair, most are educational or at least amusing ;)

Well, then I don't see the point in the occasional frivolous one... So long as it is occasional.

My post count more accurately reflects, I believe, the amount of time I spent here, which is a great deal.

I agree, you have been here way before me, and you have spend a LOT of time. Reading some of your linux posts are unbelieveable, I just hope everyone else respects what you have done around here as much as me. Keep it up.

Back