I think i need watercoolin -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

topps999

well
where do i start... i need watercooling :) i have lots of fans, i have to fans blowing out the back 2 out the front 1 out of side 1 pullin air in from the back then 2 on my graphics cardS (2), 1 on my cpu 1 on my psu! omgs i have like over 15 fans!! and my graphics cards keep overheating and shutting my pc down!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :( i rly do need watercoolin. i am saving up (im 15) lol will take me aproximately 2 months saving 5 pounds a day, to get about 240 pounds for a watercoolin system custom built for my pc :) ( if any of u have a reason i shudnt get it please reply) or if u th ink i shud or... if u just want to brag about urs :p be my guest :D

tell me ur computers specs also wat graphic cards do u have you should just try getting a new heatsinks for your graphic cards. its rare that a graphic card over heats....is it overclocked? try getting a pci cooler for them (along with the heatsinks)

you don't need water cooling, you just need to fix your current setup...

air needs to flow through the case from one end to the other. your current fan setup does not allow for that to happen... according to your first post:
i have to fans blowing out the back 2 out the front 1 out of side 1 pullin air in from the back
...you have 6 exhaust fans and only 1 intake fan. and the location of your intake fan is on the back of your case, where the hot PSU / CPU air is discharged.

try changing the fans in the front of your case to intake fans, and possibly the side fan as an intake as well. then make all fans on the back of your case exhaust.

also, make sure your heatsinks are free of excessive dust buildup (as this can also cause overheating even with good airflow). last but not least make sure all your power wires and data cables are tied up neatly. once you do that, your temps should be alot better than before.

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back