I want to find a place to post a file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bedlam_4

I would like to post a Civ 4 save game that I'm rather proud of. That way people on the Civ forums can download and play it. The server over there only accepts files under 500 kb. My save is 1000kb. Is there a place I can post this save that the public can download from? I thought Yahoo briefcade would work. It used to but they have stopped allowing public access to uploaded files. What options are out there? Thank you in advance for your help.

bedlam_4 said:
I would like to post a Civ 4 save game that I'm rather proud of. That way people on the Civ forums can download and play it. The server over there only accepts files under 500 kb. My save is 1000kb. Is there a place I can post this save that the public can download from? I thought Yahoo briefcade would work. It used to but they have stopped allowing public access to uploaded files. What options are out there? Thank you in advance for your help.

Do you not have access to your own website, that way you can upload it to that and then just post the link..

Well I do not have a web page and won't be getting one soon. I am trying Wraith's idea and waiting to see if they will let upload more than 100kb w/o dividng the file. I doubt its gonna fly but I will post when I know for sure.

Alright :knock: ,
sweet success, thanks man, rapid share took the whole file, thanks and seeya :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back