i want to link two ps2s but don't know how...

Status
Not open for further replies.
could anyone please help me, i really want to link two ps2s together to play san andreas.

could anybody PLEASE tell me how to do this, what i would need - how to find it too, and what to do!

i am technologically inept, and so stand no chance of doing this by myself.

please help!

R_jones said:
could anyone please help me, i really want to link two ps2s together to play san andreas.

could anybody PLEASE tell me how to do this, what i would need - how to find it too, and what to do!

i am technologically inept, and so stand no chance of doing this by myself.

please help!
first off why San Andreas? Is it really multiplayer? through more than one ps2?
your first step would be to buy network adapters four your ps2's(theres two model i think. one for the slim, one for the regular). they are easy to install
just remove the cap in the back and screw them in with a penny!!
either you could hook up your ps2's with just an ethernet cable or through a home network using a router.If San Andreas is multiplayer, it should have a configuration guide to how to configure the network adapters to work.
the adapters also come with their own guide on how to configure them

san andreas

well, i don't really know if its multiplayer or not :S i thought someone might knowsome of way of maybe doing it so that it is. i mean there are multiplayer parts in it in random places but they are really quite crap.

it would just be the best game ever to play multiplayer over such a huge enviroment.

maybe not going to happen then i guess.

well unless u realy just design the game urself ur not gunna just "make" mutiplayer games for it, it doesnt work like that. srry dude try something like nascar if u want multiplayer but gta games cant do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back