I will get better with HJT logs.

Rik

I have applied to and been accepted into the Malware Removal Academy.

The MRA is an online academy through which i expect to learn plenty in order to improve my skills with HJT and other malware removal software.

I hope one day to be nearly as good as Howard and to help out much more in the Security and the Web forum in the future.

Good to hear, we need a backup in there. I applaud you guys that take the time to deal with those kind of problems, I don't have the patience or the desire to learn :/

I know how to read HJT logs ( most of the time, unless it's some weird stuff with abunch of numbers or something :haha: ) but I don't think I would help people in the Security & The Webs part of the forum because I might mess someone's computer up :blush:

Also congrats Rik, I might apply to that forums too so I can learn more about security and stuff :)

Cheers TimeParadox, you should join up as i have done.:)

Its a hell of a lot of reading and work tho, but if like me you are prepared to put the time in and learn then its the right thing to do.

PM me and i will send you the address if you want.

i've been learning how to read hjt logs as well, not through the academy that you mentioned but there's a bunch of sites out there that teach you the basics :)

plus it all comes with practice ;) as long as you know what you're doing :D

Yup, the name was available so i used it. Do you use the same name there as the one you use here too?

For anyone interested in joining the Malware Removal University Click the link.

Apart from finishing off the HJT threads I`m currently involved with, I won`t be doing any more HJT logs etc.

I`ve been doing HJT logs for a long time and quite frankly, I`ve grown tired of it. It`s damned hard work and very very time consuming. It`s now time for someone else to step into the breach. ;)

Please note: I will still be available in an advisory capacity should anyone require it.

Regards Howard :)

Your patience and stamina has been amazing.

I glad you'll be still be around in the advisory capacity.

Yes im registered there ... Name same as here Jase123

Hope to see you round rik and all the others registered.

Regards Jase

OMG ive started a landslide off lol.:)

kitty500cat, your mobo is listed as ?? get everest n sort it.:)

hey rik

lol, i'm at this moment also trying to learn more about malware and virus detection and removal considering my computer is infected at this point in time... i've posted a thread in the security forum.... maybe you could check it out as well please??

Spyder_1386

It`s really good that you guys have decided to join the MRU. I wish each and everyone of you all the very best in your endeavours.

Please note: If any of you spot any copy and pasted log files, if you send me a pm with a link to the particular thread, I`ll be happy to remove them.

Regards Howard :)

Yes will do that Howard.

Just hope i can get as good as Howard in the security and web forum. lool :D

Regards Jase :D

Great. We can give Howard a break now and again. After all the hard work and time he has dedicated to Techspot.

Regards Jase :)

I have too signed up at MRU and applied for it, I still haven't gotten my accepted email or not so I don't know if im in yet or not :D

For now I've been helping people in the Security & The web part with HJT logs to get some experience

Well i have read most the things at Malware Removal University, and in a short while i am going on to the practice logs.

I hope i do well. :)

Regards Jase :)

Back