I wonder if something wrong with my configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

kisserprostyler

I have an acorp 4pm800mnl motherboard with 256 mb ddr and and an ati radeon 256mb agp graphics accelerator , it also has a 400 w power supply
and an ide 60 gb hard drive.

I just cant get my games to run, everytime i try to run games i get limes all over my screen and then my screen goes to power save mode by itself.

I wonder what could it be

Could be that the games are setting your video settings outside of your monitors operating ranges. See if you can set the game to play at the same resolution as your desktop. Also check that your video driver is up to date.

I tried to run my games with the lowest resolution possible, and i have the latest drivers from ati (i've tried modded drivers too) i 've also tried to run my games with the case open and a fan blowing on it but nothing changed. they've told me that it could be my power supply

well it could be anything, even gamma rays from solar flares. But if I had to put my money down, I'd try a different video card.

So you think that would be the best option? cause ,..my card is not that old.(i got it like 4 months ago)
But if I change it , what would be a good card for my config?
I also dont know if my amount of memory or my setting of the speed of the agp port matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back