Ideazon launches REAPER EDGE Gaming Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio Franco

Staff member
VAUGHAN, ON (August 22, 2007) – Ideazon Inc., designer and developer of the Zboard™, the world’s first keyboard designed for PC gaming, today announced the availability of its new REAPER™ Edge gaming mouse, complete with an array of advanced features for both hardcore and casual gamers; the new mouse includes real time, on the fly DPI switching to a maximum of 3200 DPI – and more.

The REAPER™ Edge is the next generation mouse in Ideazon’s line of Professional Series of Precision Gaming Tools™ and takes its shape from the feedback and direction of consumers and the gaming community. Featuring an optical sensor, lightweight form and an ergonomic tear-drop design, Ideazon’s first mouse, the Reaper™, was introduced in 2006 with immense success. Ideazon has gone to the next level with a completely redesigned mould to increase the comfort and efficiency of the REAPER Edge.

“Our customers are going to be really excited to experience how well the REAPER Edge performs in game. Not only is it the best looking mouse on the market with its fully printed graphic finish, but it has a complete feature set, a heavier weight and increased dimension that will provide hours of comfort and control to the gamer,” said Chris Rathgeber, President of Ideazon Inc. “It is the perfect compliment to our new MERC™ Stealth Illuminated Gaming Keyboard which we unveiled earlier this month. It’s the new weapon in our growing arsenal - the Professional Series of Precision Gaming Tools.”

Features of Ideazon's REAPER Edge include:
• 3200 DPI maximum laser sensor;
• 5 distinct levels of DPI sensitivity (800, 1200, 1600, 2000, 3200);
• Real time on the fly DPI switching;
• Illuminated DPI tracker and logo;
• 5 fully programmable buttons;
• Full speed USB interface: 1 ms response time;
• Max speed 45 ips;
• Upper and lower side thumb buttons;
• Independent X and Y axis calibration;
• Tire traction rubber scroll wheel; and,
• Rubberized anti slip grip.

The REAPER Edge is easy to use and easy to program. It is ideal for First Person Shooter, Massive Multiplayer Online, Real Time Strategy, Simulation, and Action Games. It is compatible with Windows 2000/XP and it is Certified for Windows Vista.

The REAPER™ Edge, retailing for $69.99, will be available October 1st at all major electronics and gaming retail and etail outlets. For more information on the REAPER™ Edge, visit www.ideazon.com. To join the global Ideazon community, visit community.ideazon.com.

Very nice mouse Julio I might get it :)

( Sorry if I can't post in this part of the forums, Don't know if it's against the rules or something :suspiciou )

Absolutely not. This forum is meant for users to post whatever news they find interesting and comment on them... basically like the frontpage but user generated. I also post some press releases I get on my inbox here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back