iexplore.exe 110.860 memory usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

D@nny

Hello, recently I checked my windows task manager and for the past few days there's been to iexplore.exe in there. One takes 11,036 k memory usage and when I close it just builds back up. The second is taking 37,324 k I guess that's because I have IE open now. I cannot get rid of the second. I do use firefox but iexplorer.exe is still there when no internet browser is running and it takes 50000-12000 memory sometimes like 52 cpu in performance. I don't have all these anti virus programs I rarely get viruses I do have adaware 6.0 anti spyware that's about it and they don't find this thing. I just tired to remove it from processes and it started from 35000 and has now built back up to 110,860 If I uninstall IE6 and just use firefox think it will go away? What's the easiest fastest way to get this thing off my computer. I could be spyware but Spyware sweeper doesn't find it. Help! Now there's 3 ixexplorer.exe open with only one browser open what's going on?

Let`s check to see if you`ve any nasties running on your system.

Go HERE and follow the instructions exactly.

Post a fresh HJT log a s a .txt attachment into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of D@nny only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Woah I went to trend micro housecall from the first link you posted . It just jumped down from 43 1/2 hours to hour so it say something about a free trail is it going to scan my pc and remove items or just give me a .txt with a bunch of stuff?

Depending on what it finds(if anything) it will attempt to clean some stuff, but not others.

Just try to be patient lol.

Could internetexplorer.exe be a key logger. When I type for some rasone <<<<< it lok like thi sso

Do you think I can Browse the internet or play computer games will it's scanning or does it take alot of memory. My type cursor is acting normal now that's good.

You have entries in your HJT log that look suspicious.

I therefore advise you carry on with the instructions in the link I gave you.

Trend Micro java_bytever.ag java_shinwow.b as malware it's not deleting them though.
They were in this folder C:\Documents and Settings\*******\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar
I deleted them problem still exists :(

That`s why you need to follow the rest of the instructions. You shouldn`t be trying to delete things manually, unless the instructions specifically say so. Otherwise I won`t have a clue what`s going on.

Only then post a fresh HJT log.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back