If not google, then what?

D

dreck

If not google, then what?

I have a small automotive forum where my members & I help users with their auto troubles. I do this to not make money but moreless as a hobby.
But ofcourse I would like to make enough money to pay for hosting & the forum software license, etc..
Well to get to my point I was using Google Adsense on my site and after only a few monthes I got my first check. Two days later the google ads on my site quit working & I was locked out of my acount. :(
After countless emails I found out google was not going to tell me what in fact I did wrong, nore reinstate my acount. I really not sure what I did wrong?
But sense then I started using Commission Junction and tons of different types of banners & text. In the last 2 monthes I havent even made a red cent.
What can I do? My site is averaging about 18,000 to 22,000 hits a day.
Is their any other Sponsored Links programs that target the content of my site like google did?
Or any I Scr3wed?

Thanks for any replys,

dreck

You could also try Clicksor and Kanoodle, those work more or less the same as far as I know.

Finally, I recommend you read the advertising section of these forums, you will learn a lot of the stuff you are looking for: http://www.sitepointforums.com/

Back