I'll be gone for a month or so.

Rick

Staff
It's that time again. I'm going on my routine cross-country trip to California. I'll be gone for nearly a month.

I haven't been around for a few days because I've been pretty busy with some other matters. I just wanted to let you all know you probably won't hear from me very often in the next month.

Behave! :)

Awwww man. I'm gonna miss ya! All those Star Trek/Wars tirades we had in IRC...
But don't let me stop you. Have fun :grinthumb

Have a good time.

Have fun out there.
Put some sunscreen on wouldnt' want your pasty colored skin to get all burned :)
Take it easy bud, I'll still be here when you get back.

Later man

Originally posted by Vehementi
Awwww man. I'm gonna miss ya! All those Star Trek/Wars tirades we had in IRC...
But don't let me stop you. Have fun :grinthumb

Don't worry, you can have just as much fun without me.

Some fun ideas while I'm gone:

1.) Recalibrate your bio-molecular residual relay sensors to match the atennuation of the pulse grid array.

2.) Route the aft and forward phaser banks so they deliberately modulate e-band emissions on unfiltered frequencies. If you are confronted with the romulans, this should prove especially potent since their sheilds modulate on the same frequency as the half-life for ferro carbonate dioxide.

3.) Carry out a sensor sweep of all known cronoton x-band particles for nearby m-class planets and update the computer's cronoton emission records.

4.) Make Picard fly the Enterprise into a planet.

Woohoo one less regular in the competition stakes :giddy: ...
*cough* I mean we'll miss your presence, have a good time out there ;)

And you don't need to do any of that fancy stuff in Star Trek.
Every situation can be dealt with by realiging the deflector shield and emitting a modulated tachyon beam! Duh! ;)

Hope its not too late, but what are you going for?? Just for fun, or other business?? But whatever it is, have fun.
And we'll anxiously be awaiting your return :)

I am in CA right now.

The reason I am here, Poertner, is because my girlfriend lives here. I go to see her a few times a year.

Speaking of which, I just fixed up her computer (It wasn't operating nominal), so I might be swinging by from time to time while I'm here.

Back