I'm back...

Rick

Staff
WARNING: I have returned

I'm back from my month long vacation to the sunny shores of California to the dismal, muggy and bleak area where I live... It's so nice to be home. :rolleyes:

Anyhow, I'm back and in full force soon. I'm still getting "situated", but I'll be back regularly in a few days.

Hey! Glad your back!
and I hope you get "regular" sooner than a few days, (I told you not to drink the water:D :D )

I would have stayed in sunny Californy :cool:

Kin folk said, Rick, move away from there, said Californy is the place you oughta be, so he loaded up the truck and he moved to Beverly.... Hills that is; swimmin' pools, movie stars.

hope you had fun, should have dropped in on phat in i in good ol sunny arizona lol, no but california is cool gotta love the west coast.

Glad to have you back Rick. Always good to have another "regular" around to help keep things in line. Lots of things have happened since you left, but thats expected in contest time. I'm just hoping our newcomers will continue posting "quality" posts and genuinely care about 3DS, and you keep bringing your insite to the forums.

ahhh.... rick da funny man is here again....

hehe.... i missed yer humor.

welcome back, jellobonez :)

Well since I came when Rick left I guess I have not seen his sense of humor.

RICK, SAY SOMETHING FUNNY.....

Yeah, glad to see you again Rick :)

Though I hope you haven't been poisoned by all the sunlight while you were gone! And all that fresh air... It makes me shuddering just thinking about it ;)

Back