I'm back!

CrackedButter

But why was my post count deleted and my username in limbo?:confused:

Aside from that it's nice to be back, i doubt anybody remembers me, Phantasm66 should since he spent quite a few days helping me with Suse 7.3 last year.

Incidentally i've just bought Suse 8.1 ;) and expect me in a certain forum.

I like the changes made since i was last here and the place has imporved so much!

I lost my net connection at the end of last year due to the phone line playing up. I quit everything in protest at my ISP and telecom provider, if they didn't want to fix the problem then i wouldn't be using the problem!

Anyway i got a new line elsewhere and everything works now.

I got back online in august and have only "just" decided to browse here because I browse 8 different forums, one of them i mod. It took a while to get back here to say the least!

Nice somebody still remembers me.

I remember you, although I admit to having to think really hard. ;)

I remember you well - but I remember hings betterh wshen IM drunk

LNCpapa

Haha I think LNC had a good night. I talked to him for a bit and his sentences made about as much sense as that post did :grinthumb

But I don't mind, I've been there before :rolleyes:

And will no doubt be there again ;)

How could one possibly forget CrackedButter :D
Welcome back...

Originally posted by CrackedButter
why was my post count deleted and my username in limbo?:confused:
I remember you too, but I don't remember if you used exactly the same username. I did a search with your name and only found these latest posts. However, an user called "Butterball" has the same avatar and is from the US too, was that you?

Re: Re: I'm back!

Originally posted by Mictlantecuhtli
I remember you too, but I don't remember if you used exactly the same username. I did a search with your name and only found these latest posts. However, an user called "Butterball" has the same avatar and is from the US too, was that you?

Er... No, not quite, i only ever use CrackedButter or MeltedButter while i am on the interweb. The BB system seemed to remember me, it said welcome back, so somewhere deep and dark down at the bottom of this ubb system i must of been known by it for it to greet me.:dead:

I'm not from the US either ;).

Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm back!

Originally posted by Vehementi
Erm, 51st state of America? ;)

The 51st is often referred to a little known country which is on the opposite side of the atlantic, you once had a disagreement about the price of coffee with them.

Heh - yes I have, I was kidding ;) You should know me better by now.

You mean the Boston Tea Party? That was much fun.

WB... I too seem to recall you from this board, though it required some brainsearching...

Nice of you to return to us, and I hope you stay :)

haha i forgot to make my i came back post about 4 months ago... my old nick was hutch... and i lost the password and stuff (was on the old forum software.)

Back