I'm in need of XP Home OS Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

doradeno2003

I have a computer not booting up and the screen displayed in small letters "no system input"

I connected the monitor to my Laptop and did the same thing to me "no system input" after XP try to load and then went back to restart and doing the same thing over again.

I also try another monitor on the PC and it did the same thing!

I started to run my XP Professional OS set up and it was running well until I have to stopped because it was going to erase all files and I did not wanted to do that and since I have XP Home Edition on this desktop I could not run it to fix it, now all I have to do is find a cd of XP Home OS and use the feature to fix it.

unless someone have another option for me to explore!

Please Help!

As I said in your last thread,if you have tried two computers,and two monitors,

then it can only be the cables/plugs. :) Did you investigate that possiblity ?

Yes I try that!

Then How you explain that when I boot from the cd rom the monitor will work fine and displayed instructions to run XP Professional set up?

we have a legal key for the xp home install , where can I download to burn another xp home disc?

Edited by Moderator: Removed quote. There`s no need to quote the post directly above your own, unless you`re only replying to a specific section, in which case you would only quote that section. ;)

Missing discs

If you installed XP Home then you needed a cd.
Where is it ? :confused:
I suppose you bought an XP installed PC .Right ?
Now you have to buy one,their still at most dealers.
Look for an OEM cd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back