im lookin for a link to help bust a cheater

Status
Not open for further replies.

yehti6969

I know this is gonna sound fishy, but I've looked and I'm commin up empty so far. I'm on a league at a popular gaming site where some of the league members are complaining about 1 particular person who's raising all kinds of hell with the rest of the members repeating whats being said in "private rooms" where he is not sitting. Somehow he's able to come into room and watch, without his name showing up in chat window. I've heard from some of my friends that there's a program that lets you sneak into a chat room without the occupants knowing you are in there. All I'm lookin for is the link for such a program so i can send link to administration (along with several screen shots of him admitting he saw what was said) and hopefully get this guy booted off the league. I know someone is gonna think I wanna use this program for myself, but i can assure you, thats not my intentions at all, we just wanna go back to havin fun, playin games with friends, and not have to worry about this guy stirrin up trouble in the league. I figured if anyone knows of such a program, you guys would. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear something back from you.

yehti6969 said:
I know this is gonna sound fishy, but I've looked and I'm commin up empty so far. I'm on a league at a popular gaming site where some of the league members are complaining about 1 particular person who's raising all kinds of hell with the rest of the members repeating whats being said in "private rooms" where he is not sitting. Somehow he's able to come into room and watch, without his name showing up in chat window. I've heard from some of my friends that there's a program that lets you sneak into a chat room without the occupants knowing you are in there. All I'm lookin for is the link for such a program so i can send link to administration (along with several screen shots of him admitting he saw what was said) and hopefully get this guy booted off the league. I know someone is gonna think I wanna use this program for myself, but i can assure you, thats not my intentions at all, we just wanna go back to havin fun, playin games with friends, and not have to worry about this guy stirrin up trouble in the league. I figured if anyone knows of such a program, you guys would. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear something back from you.
what gamming site, ive personally never hard of a program,but that doenst mean it done exist, did u do a google search

reply...

the gaming site is pogo.com and yes, i have googled it, in fact, im still lookin. I entered a search for free chat rooms quite awhile ago, and i come across an add for a program that lets you enter chat rooms undetected. I hope I can find something soon. Thanks for the help...

i appreciate your help....

Thanks for the heads up. What I need is a specific program that works on a chat window in a gaming site. The site is pogo.com and the games this is happening in is backgammon. I need a list of programs that would allow a user access to a private chat room without his name showing up in the room. (this player has access to private rooms because league password is the same for all tournaments) This person is sneakin into private rooms, listening to conversations, and returning to the lobby chat room, harrassing and stirring up fights between league players. The particular gammon league is about to fold because of this, and many of us wanna try to keep this from happening. The only we can do this is to provide administration with a copy or link to a program that allows this to happen. Any help would be greatly appreciated. From what I hear....you guys are the best!!!!!

it's me again...

A listing of as many of these types of programs will be greatly appreciated. I will search and read whatever you can provide me with.....Thanks again...

Or there might be other ways to deal with this.
Contact the moderators of the gaming site and bring it to their attention.
Or ignore him.

patio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back