I'm New and i have a big problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjmagnum

OK i'm new to techspot and i don't know exactly where to post this so i chose this board because i am pretty sure the problem is in the OS.

OK here is what i have so far:
I am having an occurance of the Blue Screen of Death while playing a PC game. On the blue screen it just says BAD_POOL_HEADER and ***STOP: 0x00000019 (0x00000020, 0x85A209D8...) I have found that it is a software problem. At first i assumed it was my Netgear card(and it still could be) so i uninstalled it and took it out of my computer and the blue screen was still there (I can easily get the blue screen to come whlie playing the game because it comes at specific areas while doing specific things). I reput the netgear card in, not that i need it but i just felt like having it in, i have an ethernet cord in. i apologize if what i say is incoherent but i am going crazy here.

Here are some other information i have noticed while playing the game:
The computer beeps constantly while i play(sounds like a BIOS beep)
it happens at specific times while doing specific things

Here are my specs:
3.00 ghz Intel Pentium 4
1 gig RAM
ATI Radeon X1600 Pro video card (which i just bought after formatting my computer because of a virus)
thats all i know off the top of my head and i'm desperate please help... Thanks for your time, and please forgive my being a noob.

When you say it starts beeping is if from your speakers or from the bios speaker in the case???

It sounds like its overheating, get speedfan from the downloads section and use it to monitor things for a while!!!

yeah but it get the blue screen, I cleaned out my computer a couple of days ago and i do have speedfan i think.

no it is normally 45c. I installed it after cleaning out my computer of all dust. Sorry it took so long to reply i was busy and forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back