Im new. Please help me where to post my HIJACK THIS log..I dont know where to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

baddmr2

Hi all.. Im new to this board.. Ive had Hijack this installed on my computer for a while.. but never thought I had MAJOR problems.. I have bit-defender version 9 for antivirus and Firewall. I also use Adaware se Pro, spysweeper, spybot-search and destroy and microsoft antispyware beta.. I "think" i have a clean system.. but im starting to think NOT! Some of my normal programs, as in spyware programs are now locking up, puter slows wayyyy down. I have an athalon xp3000+ chip with a Maxtor 200gb SATA hard drive and 3 sticks of 512mb of ram! (1.5 gig) Is a "pretty" hefty machine and shouldnt act like it does sometimes. But over the past week.. OFTEN it will just FREEZE in its tracks.. Mouse pointer, screen..and I cant do ANYTHING.. ctrl,alt,delete doesnt work.. NOTHING.. I have to do the awful POWER BUTTON REBOOT! I have HijackThis version 1.99.1.. Is this sufficient, or is there a newer version. I have NO clue how to read the report, so I would like a PRO to help me with it. I know how to run it and save it and post it on here if somebody can tell me WHERE to post it and if somebody with GOOD knowledge of H.T. can help me.

Thanks in advance!!!! :wave:

baddmr2

Here is a copy of my Hijack this log if anybody has any suggestions

Here is what i have right now from Hijack this v1.99

Thanks in advance!!!

*edited*

My log got edited out!.. Im new and not sure of what im doing..please help

I posted a copy of my H.T. log below my post, but it got cut by a moderator or someone.. I dont understand the "sticky thread" thingie.. anyways.. if anybody can help me on where and how to post my Hijack this log, PLEASE help me. I would be very greatful!!

Thanks a bunch!!

baddmr2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back