Images and Opera

Status
Not open for further replies.

IBN

I have recently started to use Opera and the problem is that it doesnt display images properly. Some images it does show, others dont appear and for other it just says "image" in its place.

Can you give some examples of the sites? I run Opera at work, and at home on a PC and a Mac, perhaps I can check too and see if its the browser or something else.

Interesting. I don't have those image problems on TS (or anywhere else) but TS does some crazy stuff with what I can only guess is its RSS information. Opera will say the page is done loading and then begin loading something probably 20+ times in 5 seconds or less on pages occationally (in mac and windows).

I told julio about it once but he blamed it on being a beta version of opera, but now opera 9 is final. I haven't mentioned it to him since though.

i hadd the same thing, so i just switched to firefox... Its almost the same, u should give it a try.

I have been using firefox for along time now. I saw Opera and though I'd give it a try. Opera does seem to be more feature packed and quite like it.

Has anybody got a take on this probelm?

What is wrong with firefox, has been the best browser so far I think.

Good luck anyways,

Regards,

Korrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back