Increase ink during printing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeratul

hi guys,

I have a problem with my printer cartridge. It doesn't print well because letters appear with small striked-white spaces inside them as if the cartridge were empty but the fact is IT IS NOT.

What i need is A SOFTWARE THAT INCREASE INK DURING PRINTING, SUCH THAT IT PUSHES MORE INK AND KEEPS ON MOVING ON THE SAME PAPER LOCATION MORE THAN ONCE as if it were printing a HIGH RESOLUTION IMAGE.

Is there any software that can increase ink expulsion during printing?

There's a software that does the opposite of that mission to save ink and save you cartridges, it's called INKSAVER BUT what i want is exactly the opposite of that !!

It sounds to me like you`ve either got a faulty cartridge or that the print head needs cleaning. Check you printers software for cleaning options, such as deep cleaning etc.

I`ve never heard of any software to increase ink flow during printing.

Regards Howard :)

Thanks howard,

I've already did the deep cleaning which prints a test page with all the alphabetic letters and increases ink at the same time.

Actually, that's what made me think of a program that makes the same thing but with normal printing, not just cleaning

Your best solution is a new cartridge. Otherwise, the software driver that is designed for your printer. A properly maintained printer, with a cartridge that has not been frozen, overheated, or aged, will actualy force out more ink than you need...
If the printer ink cartridge has the print head in the cartridge ( for example, HP), you can clean it by heating water to almost boiling in a mug you do not intend to use again, then drop the cartridge into the hot water for 20 to 40 seconds (not more) then wipe it thoroughly with a very, very soft cotton cloth.
Otherwise, your problem is perhaps caused by print heads that are beginning to wear out (Brother, Canon, Epson, Samsung, Compaq, some Dell and some Lexmark), and they will be expensive to replace... if you can find them at all.

Thank you raybay. I guess that my cartridge has actually aged because this is the 2nd or 3rd time, (i don't remember exactly) for me to use it after re-filling.

I should have thought about the possibilities of refilled ink. Sorry.
Our experience is limited to the Southwest... Arizona, Colorado, Mexico, New Mexico, Utah, and Nevada.
Our experience is perhaps different than the rest of the country, due to the dry air where humidity hovers between 5 and 35 percent. Here we find that the number one reason of printer failures on units brought to our shops is the refilled ink cartridges. The warranty on the store-bought refills is usually 30 days.
We do not recommend any ink refills, due to the problems we see. That probably is not true for the more humid parts of our country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back