infected by w32.myzor.fk@yf and trojan-CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
The computer of my parents is infected by w32.myzor.fk@yf and trojan-CL
I was able to find several spyware files and two other viruses by running Avast virus scanner, spybot search and destroy, ad-aware, spywaredoctor and spywareblaster several times. When I start up Windows XP in safe mode, I'm able to change the start page with regedit and it stays changed. But when I start up Windows in normal mode, it changes back. I know I probably have to change things in my registry or with HijackThis when I'm in Safe Mode, but I don't know what to change. I've been trying to fix this for over 4 hours now and I don't really know what to do anymore.

Can anyone please help me? Thanks so much in advance.

Here is my Hijackthis log file:

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go HERE and follow the instructions in the order they are given.

Post a fresh HJT log, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

w32.myzor and securitybulletin.net removal

Hi,

W32.Myzor.Fk is quite a new adware so most Antivirus and AntiSpyware would not be able to cure it as of the moment. But Spysweeper can detect and delete it. Be sure to have it updated and scan while on safemode.

W32.Myzor Removal Procedure. Just follow the instructions and you'll get it off your system in minutes. Hope this helps.

Thank you very much!
I've been able to remove it by using details from another topic on this board.

Thank!!!!!!!!!!

Selene said:
Thank you very much!
I've been able to remove it by using details from another topic on this board.

Thank!!!!!!!!!!

I`d still like you to post a fresh HJT log, just in case you have any other nasties lurking around.

Regards Howard :)

Hi!
Yes, I was planning to, but the computer has crashed. :(
I was at my parents yesterday and since the cleanup they had problems when they logged off and wanted to log on again the computer didn't do anything anymore.

And I was checking it out yesterday and when I turned off the computer and rebooted it it just didn't boot anymore.

So first I have to get it up and running again before I can post a new HijackThis logfile and find out what the problems are and what caused the system crash.

I hope I will be able to work on it tomorrow but now I'm quite sick so I can't get to my parents house.

Thank you so much for all your help and I will definetly post a logfile as soon as I get their computer up and running again.

The crash probably happened because of the cleanup or nasty infections.

greetings, Selene

Thanks for your feedback.

I`m sorry to hear you`re not very well at the moment. I hope you`re soon feeling better.

Regards Howard :)

Hi Howard,
Got the computer up and running again. Here's the fresh HijackThis logfile.
I'm still not feeling very well tho.
If I didn't know better I'd say the trojans and worms on this computer also infected me or maybe changed my registry :haha:

Anyway, here's the log file:

Best regards,
Selene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back