Infected system (trojans etc) please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to a major lapse of judgment on my part I left my system unprotected for a period of time and it of course got infected with various viruses and trojans. I have done everything in the "preliminary removal instructions" thread, almost to the letter, although I think I did a few things out of order. Also I ran into a few problems, specifically:

1) Vundofix was not able to remove the following files no matter how many times I ran it:
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\awvvt.dll
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\awvvt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\tvvwa.ini
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\tvvwa.ini2

2) Ad-aware was not able to remove this entry:
<Infections Comment="Created with Ad-Aware 2007">
<Family:Win32.Trojan.Agent>
<Item ="Root: HKLM Path: SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\\ctl_w32.sys"/>
</Family:Win32.Trojan.Agent>
</Infections

Anyway I am attaching the three log files requested. I ran the Panda rootkit scan and it said there were no rootkits. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Laura

Update on my system

I believe that I have resolved the issues above. Can someone please tell me if my system is clean? I am posting my current hijackthis log.

Also what should I do with everything in the qoobox folder? Combofix log is above.

Thank you,

Laura

Hi can someone please reply with help?

Hi and happy new year!

Can someone please look at my log files? I believe I had some very nasty bugs -- I spent several days trying to clean my PC using the directions on this site and I would like to know if I got rid of them successfully.

Thank you!

Laura :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back