install shield stops responding

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaz182004

hey

my install shield stops respondin when i try 2 put ma brothers game on for him. its theme park world. i have installed the patches and the error report comes up with C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\e886_appcompat.txt so i dunno if u guys can help me but it wuld b pretty kool cuz he drivin me up the wall with this.

thanks

gaz

what operating system (include the service pack/edition) are you dealing with here. you gave little, if any, information except "it doesn't work." does your system fulfill the game's requirements?

the error report comes up with C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\e886_appcompat.txt

It seems to be an application compatibility issue.

Have you been able to play this game before this error came up?

Review the system requirements for the game and compare with your system settings.

If this wont solve your problem try to update your display card driver.

Please let us now the results

Have a good day

my OS is xp sp2 sorry i dindt tell u i was just in a bit of a hurry the game has been able 2 be played on here before until i updated from ME to xp sp2. the system more than meets the requirements for the game but im totaly lost on this one.

gaz

Mr Gaz u told us that the game was working with windows me so that its clear that this is an application compatibilty issue

try to run the game that Windows Me compatibility mode.

to do this right click the Game's exe file in the game root folder then select Compatibility tab then select

"Run this program in compatibility mode for:"

then select Windows Me in submenu and then click Apply

it may help u to solve your problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back