Install windows dvd maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

manit

friends i am having a problem with windows dvd maker. actully i downloaded windows dvd maker from microsoft(genuine). but i am stuck her, there's no setup for it. only few folders named lib,samples,include,documents,media and read me.....
i read the instructions but coudnt get it. and one mre thing i am having genuine windows vista home pre and i wanted this software for xp so i downloaded this.
here below is the instructions written i nthe read me file:

Readme for Windows Movie Maker and Windows DVD Maker Software Development Kit (SDK)
June 2007

This documentation provides late-breaking or other information that supplements the documentation for the Microsoft Windows Movie Maker and Windows DVD Maker Software Development Kit (SDK).

Contents
How to use this SDK

Directory organization

Legal notice

How to use this SDK
To use the Windows Movie Maker and Windows DVD Maker SDK, follow these steps:

Install the Microsoft DirectX SDK (Summer 2004 or later).
According to your setup, open the appropriate sample solution file in the Samples directory:
For Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, use SampleTFX.sln.
For Visual Studio .NET use SampleTFX_VC7.sln.
The Debug builds will be placed in Samples\Debug. The Release builds will be placed in Samples\Release.

Note To successfully build the solutions and register the output DLLs, you must run Visual Studio as an administrator. To run Visual Studio as an administrator (and if the logged-in user is not already an administrator), right-click the Visual Studio application icon and choose Run As from the contextual menu. Then, select a user with administrator privileges, enter that user's password, and click OK.

Directory organization
The Windows Movie Maker and Windows DVD Maker SDK includes two samples that demonstrate many of the extensibility techniques described in the documentation. In addition, several of the headers and libraries included with the samples expose the APIs documented in the "Windows Movie Maker APIs" section of the SDK.

Documentation
The help file containing the documentation for the Microsoft Windows Movie Maker and Windows DVD Maker SDK.

Include
Required C++ header files.

Lib
Libraries that define some of the APIs documented in the "Windows Movie Maker APIs" topic of the documentation; use GPUPipelineVC8.lib for Visual Studio 2005 and GPUPipelineVC7.lib for Visual Studio .NET.

Lib\x64
A 64-bit version of the library GPUPipelineVC8.lib for use with Visual Studio 2005 only. Use this library for building 64-bit effects and transitions.

Media
Sample XML and bitmap files for the sample projects.

Samples
A Visual Studio solution (one for Visual Studio 2005 and one for Visual Studio .NET) with two sample projects:
SampleTFX. One sample effect and one sample transition.

SampleDVDMenuStyle. One sample DVD menu style.

In addition to the two project folders, the Common folder contains common.cpp, which defines the "Transform Helper Functions".
[/B][/B]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back