install wireless card in Toshiba A8

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibra0078

Greetings!!!

Does Anybody know where to install the wireless card in a Toshiba A8 Laptop the Wireless CHIP NOT THE PCMCIA CARD. When I ordered the laptop through my work the company sent the laptop and the wireless card separate. Most of the laptops on the back have a little clip or cover that you remove to install the card, but for some reason there is no spot to put the wireless card in the back of the laptop I just see the battery, memory and hard drive. Please note I am not talking about the PCMCIA card Im talking about the actual wireless chip. I was wondering if the spot to put the wireless chip deep in and the only way to get it is to remove everything. Please let me know

The site does not have it. I already check the manual and it does not say anything about the wireless. The wireless is built in I know that but they removed it and I want to install it back. Here is the model TOSHIBA TECRA A8 PTA83C-KF201E. I already tried to fine the wireless spot but no luck let me know if anybody knows where it is.

Call a repair shop that works on toshiba.. If toshiba themselves dont mention it I dont know who else would know.

Maybe this is a dumb queston as well, but why not simply use a wireless card instead? I searched Google and did not find a single thing about installing the wireless "chip".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back