Installing Intel(R) 82915G/GV/910GL express Chipset Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there. I had the can't find requested string error on my graphics card so i followed intels advice but when deleting the programs i accidently removed both of my graphic card drivers not just the one they asked me to on add/remove programs. When i try reinstalling my graphics driver it comes up with some thing saying Files Needed and in that box says The file ialmarnt5.sys On Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator Drive is needed. Then it has a browse box but the thing is i have no idea which file i am ment to select and the one it automatically chooses for me does not work. I have a sneaky suspicion it is the program that i removed accidently. Please help and i do not know that much about Pc's of keep it simple

Thanks
Jamz9

jamz9 said:
When i try reinstalling my graphics driver it comes up with some thing saying Files Needed and in that box says The file ialmarnt5.sys On Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator Drive is needed. Then it has a browse box but the thing is i have no idea which file i am ment to select and the one it automatically chooses for me does not work.
When this box shows up, direct it to the system partition (C: most of the time), then your windows folder, then the system32 folder & click OK.

It didn't work

I have tried going into my C drive clicking windows and clicking system32 but it had ialmrnt5 in the little writing box and thousnds of folders in the big box so i tried typing C:WINDOWS/system32 intead of ialmrnt but it did not work. Can you tell me what you want to type into this box

Thanks for the quick reply
Jamz9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back