Instant Help

greatman05

Hey, guys. Where is there a site where they have online realtime chatting support with members who can answer your questions instantly? I need some urgent problems solved that a forum can't (it's not a instant answer, after all).

depends what type of problem you think it is.. sometimes manufacturers or OEM builders have their own support line you can call or talk realtime.

Otherwise i think there are some members here that are willing to go MSN or Y! with you if they can..

which brings the question what is problem are you experiencing?

Specs:

Compaq Deskpro EN P866
Pentium III Processor (don't know which one) 866 mHZ, FSB 133

Memory 256MB SDRAM PC133 (Slot 1), PC100 (Slot 2) @ 100mHZ
20GB HDD 5400RPM

Pioneer DVD-116 DVD-ROM 40x/16x
HP CD-RW Plus (8000 series I think), 8x/4x/32x

NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 PRO AGP4X @ AGP4X /w 142 mHZ core, 166 mHZ memory
Integrated SoundMAX Digital Audio
Windows ME

The problem I'm having is when I try to install apps like PCI LAtency Tool and NVTray, they come up with a message about Administrative access required. But, the problem is, I am the only user of this computer. Even when I reformatted the HD and reinstalled Windows ME, the messages still appeared.
How do I get these programs to recognize that I have FULL ADMINISTRATIVE access? (Note: Before installing these programs, I installed the Windows ME System Restore update.)

ooo.. so your the guy with the winME problem..

/slaps meself on the head

lol.. i see what you mean by needing instant support :D

did you get it fixed?

Anywho.. try googleing for "Live tech support". I have a feeling they don't come cheap (or free)..

i've replied to your other thread.

Back